[mythtv] Qt/Embedded key event problem

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed May 26 02:00:44 EDT 2004

	After much fiddling, I have built a Qt/E version of MythTV.
Recent CVS, qt-embedded-free-3.3.2

	Trying to run the setup program, the arrow keys do not seem
to do anything. So I can enter menu item 1, type in IP numbers,
TAB and back-TAB between fields, et c., but cannot actually add
a capture card.

	Before I attempt to dig into the depths of Qt event stuff,
is this a known problem? I saw a post from last November about
a similar problem, but no immediate follow-up.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Reality is that which,
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  when you stop believing