[mythtv] Re: latest cvs problem

Eric Hattemer eric at hattenator.dyndns.org
Thu May 27 11:34:06 EDT 2004

g++ 3.4.0 can compile the entire tree if you use -fpermissive and make
one minor change to fifowriter.*.  It looked like that change is now
made in CVS, otherwise I can write a patch.

[eric at me libmythtv]$ diff fifowriter.h
/home/eric/old.mythtv/libs/libmythtv/fifowriter.h
31c31
<      typedef struct fifo_buf* fifo_ptr;
---

[eric at me libmythtv]$ man patch
[eric at me libmythtv]$ diff fifowriter.cpp
/home/eric/old.mythtv/libs/libmythtv/fifowriter.cpp
24,26c24,26
<     fifo_buf = new fifo_ptr[count];
<     fb_inptr = new fifo_ptr[count];
<     fb_outptr = new fifo_ptr[count];
---
 >     fifo_buf = new (struct fifo_buf *)[count];
 >     fb_inptr = new (struct fifo_buf *)[count];
 >     fb_outptr = new (struct fifo_buf *)[count];
[eric at me libmythtv]$

-Eric Hattemer