[mythtv] Mythmusic 0.15 segfault

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Sat May 29 11:05:46 EDT 2004

I just want to throw out my experience with sharing mp3's over a samba
share.
I had similar results and I was not even using mythmusic. The mp3's I
shared started to corrupt. I thought I had a drive problem or something,
but after trial and error found that the files were just getting corrupt
when shared over a samba share. A buddy also had this happen, one by one
his mp3's would just corrupt, very frustrating.
I use unix tools for windows now, and I have not had a problem since.