[mythtv] Re: LIBVERSION = 0.15.0.99?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat May 29 15:49:53 EDT 2004

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 11:29:30AM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Saturday 29 May 2004 03:29 am, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > Users of CVS rpms are very well aware about the experimental
> > status and I try to bounce off any issues with these from the mythtv
> > lists to keep a good snr.
>
> For instance:
> http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2004-May/043712.html

Yes, there will always be black sheeps.

But compared to the download figures this is acceptable. In May on the
master mirror there were 10200 unique 0.14 downloads and 1030 cvs
downloads (unique = only libmyth downloads counted).

Wow, coming to think of it, 300 release downloads a day (and 30 cvs
downloads). Quite impressive growth, when I did statistics some months
ago it would be 1/3rd :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net