[mythtv] MythPhone is Here

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Sun May 30 07:39:47 EDT 2004

Hi,

I haven't tried it but this must be the last ultimate thing that was missing
... -personal communication with others.

I have setup where there is Asterisk (Open source PBX - great program!!!) on
my server beside mythbackend. I wonder if your softphone can connect to
Asterisk as sip PBX ?

What libraries did you use in your work (openh323, ) ?

Gnomemeeting seems be working with Netmeeting quite acceptably ... I think
this application will change our lives if we can achieve some sort of
standard connectrivity with moajority of other clients....

Regards,

Robert.