[mythtv] tv_grab_au Australia/Melbourne

Ben de Luca bend at bedel.mine.nu
Sat Nov 6 08:16:11 UTC 2004

there is a 0.6 version of the grabber from tractor parts, that works
with d1.com.au at the moment only guide data is working from sydney
melbourne.

there is an alternative grabber in the works from some people but its
still a bit ??? from what i can tell.

D1 is working to restore guide data to every where, and this
conversation should probably stay on the users list.