[mythtv] End of recording when not at the end

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Nov 7 20:59:54 UTC 2004

I just updated my mythtv installation to latest cvs.
When i watch a recording and after a short while mythfrontend thinks it's at
the end of the file so it quits playback and asks me if i want to delete the
show.
But it's not at the end of the file.
If i play the file again and fastforward to the point where i was last
wathing it i can continue a bit more but after a while the same thing
happends again.

Anyone else seen this?
Any clues on why it does this?

Last time i updated my cvs checkout is from maybe a few weeks back, and then
it worked just fine.