[mythtv] Running X11 on FC2

Matthew Gleed mgleed at gleed.us
Mon Nov 8 23:19:50 UTC 2004

I'd think this post should belong in the user list.  Anyways...

How about the output of your XFree86.log and/or what ever error messages
X prints to the console when launched.

What ivtv driver are you using?  I'd recommend a recent (or latest
0.2.0-rc2n) CK ivtv. using the new X driver found in the utils directory.

What x driver are you using in xfree86?  I'd recommend using the new X
driver found in the utils directory of the later 0.2.0-rc2 releases.

-mgleed