[mythtv] Re: Mac OSX Salling Clicker Action for Mythfrontend

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Tue Nov 9 08:13:31 UTC 2004

I've made some updates to my Clicker action from Mythfrontend for Mac
OSX. I realized that I was assuming that you had my Detect Displays
action installed... its now included in the "suite". I also added
support for the number keys, so you can change channels (duh!). Some
minor speed up improvements and support for repeating keys (volume,
directional keys). Download the new version (suite) from here [Save
as] :

http://members.shaw.ca/dignon/MythTV%20Remote%20Suite%20v1_1.cgz

Of course, it goes without saying that you require Salling Clicker
for any of this to apply to you. If you need info on it, check out
http://www.salling.com/

Cheers,
Brad