[mythtv] Patch: Latest Audio Patch

David George david at thegeorges.us
Wed Nov 10 02:43:27 UTC 2004

On 11/09/2004 09:32 AM, Ed Wildgoose wrote:

> [David I reverted one small part of your patch which tried to do
> something clever with the "volume_multiplier" in the volume_base.cpp
> code.  I think this should live in audiooutputalsa.cpp if you still
> want it?]

I just finished testing this latest patch against CVS as of this evening
and everything looks/sounds good here.  Using an Intel ICH4 with Alsa
1.0.7rc2 (don't have much time right now to test other Alsa versions).

Also, it would appear that the volume_range_multiplier I had in
AdjustCurrentVolume may no longer be needed.  No matter what I tried I
couldn't make it get stuck on a certain volume.  It behaved exactly as
it should.

--
David