[mythtv] Patch: Latest Audio Patch

Jeremiah Morris jm at whpress.com
Wed Nov 10 17:11:36 UTC 2004

On 9 Nov 2004, at 9:32 AM, Ed Wildgoose wrote:

> Any problems please shout

I found two issues in my testing (RH9/Qt 3.1/OSS and OS X/Qt 3.3/Core
Audio):

- I had a compile error with Qt 3.1.  In audiooutputbase.cpp, line 382,
the 3.1 version of QString arg() won't accept the long long timecode
argument.  Casting it to a long allowed it to compile (is there a
better solution?).

- In the CA driver, I had an if statement backwards and lacked the
proper volume initialization.  The attached diff replaces the
audiooutputca.cpp portion of Ed's diff.

Aside from that, it worked perfectly.  I hope to see it in CVS soon!

- Jeremiah