[mythtv] Re: request: OSX mythfrontend and winmyth for CVS backend

Jeremiah Morris jm at whpress.com
Mon Nov 15 02:54:09 UTC 2004

On 14 Nov 2004, at 7:51 PM, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:

> Also, is there a
> page out there containing all of the uncommitted OS X patches for
> those of us
> who want to try building it ourselves?  It seems I was missing a patch
> as it
> wasn't in CVS, and that causes my OS X frontend to ignore keypresses
> when I
> start it (making it dreadfully useless of course).

Yep, that sort of thing happens all the time.  As for a page, I don't
know of any OS X myth pages besides Nigel's howto:

http://www.users.bigpond.com/pear_computers/myth-osx-howto.html

I use up all my tuits writing patches, so I can't help in tracking them
-- volunteers for following the list and maintaining a wiki page would
be welcomed.  Even with the patches, CVS is hit-and-miss; the bug you
mention didn't affect my setup, so I didn't catch it for a while.

AFAIK, right now the only uncommitted patches for OS X deal with new
features or niceties, so you may want to grab CVS before that changes.
;)

- Jeremiah