[mythtv] Re: Another problem with nuvexport and possible fix...

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-dev at beirdo.ca
Mon Nov 15 18:00:49 UTC 2004

George Styles <george at ripnet.co.uk> wrote:
> I thought it wass a PS not a TS. I thought that Myth pulled the PS outof the
> TS when it recorded, otherwise wouldnt you be storing ALL the channels on
> that mux when you record?

I guess that sounds right.  Having not used the DVB stuff at all, my memory
lost some details there.  Well, we'll test with your patches, and make sure
we don't completely bork the ivtv-generated video case as well.  And that it
doesn't take an inordinate amount of time searching non-MPEG recordings too.

It would be nice to not have to do this at all, of course, but we work with the
tools we have, or simply create our own :)

Ciao
Gavin