[mythtv] Isaac

Craig M. Gelowitz craig at reg.trlabs.ca
Wed Nov 17 00:44:03 UTC 2004

Good day,

I apologize to everyone for using the dev list to contact Isaac but I
noticed he has been posting to the list and I wanted to make sure he
gets this.

Isaac, could you please respond to my request regarding speaking at a
conference up here in Canada about mythtv and open source in the home?

I think we may be able to pay your expenses if you're interested.

I understand if you feel this is something you would rather not do, but
please let me know.

I will resend the information to you if you did not get it the first
time I sent it.

I anxiously await your reply.

Cheers!

--
Craig M. Gelowitz
Staff Researcher

This e-mail message is privileged, confidential and subject
to copyright. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.