[mythtv] BIG DVB PATCH V2.1

zdzisekg at comcast.net zdzisekg at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 18:58:21 UTC 2004

thanx for your prompt response.

I've seen your posts about the NIT and I tried to pay an extra attention to that. I've seen your reply to the v1.0 patch comments  and I think you  mentioned that you tested with the CCTV chennels on the 95W sat. That's why I used the same sat for testing. Before i was testing with 121W, 119W and 110W. I tried to scan the TP that has NASA channel and GOL TV on the two echostars, but with the same results. So I moved to 97W tried scanning there and the finally moved to 95W. That's where the results are from.

Q1. What do you mean by "if you dump it"?

Q2. how do you determine that i was tuned to -130?

I use an FTA reciever to position my sat. The freq. SR FEC and all I got from lyngsat and my FTA reciever. All the values seemed to be right

can you give me more specific pointers?

again, thanx for all your help