[mythtv] Wrong time of recordings when using PVR 350

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Fri Oct 1 14:27:40 EDT 2004

On Friday 01 October 2004 06:29, James Armstrong wrote:
> I have a similar issue with recording hd content from a pcHDTV card. The
> total time is always wrong. Most of the time a 1 hour show shows as 51
> minutes when I play it back. I am using myth .16 and ivtv
> 0.1.10pre2-ck104m.

The pcHDTV card doesn't use the ivtv driver at all. There's no way (I can see)
that the version of ivtv driver you're using should impact the length shows
recorded w/a pcHDTV show up as.

That said, I had a pair of pcHDTV-recorded shows a week or two ago that also
showed up as 51 minutes also (CSI:Miami and CSI:NY, IIRC). This weeks
episodes of both correctly showed 1hr though... However, there isn't any ivtv
driver installed at all on my machine w/the pcHDTV. The two time display
differences would appear to be mutually exclusive.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...