[mythtv] Re: waiting for free video buffers timed out

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Sat Oct 2 12:00:34 EDT 2004

 	What... and you didn't tell me?  WTF?  :)

 	I guess it all makes sense now (except why X insisted on loading
the nvidia module to begin with).  I still think it's mythtv-related
(trying to open nvidia device if there?), since mplayer would play things
fine.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*