[mythtv] MacOS X binary

Jan Örnstedt ornstedt at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 5 00:56:33 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have created a darwinports port for mythtv. I will submit it when I
have resolved a quirk with qt3-mac 3.3.3. It builds nicely with 3.3.2.

This port is based on mythtv-0.16 and has Nigels mac patches 32 & 33
applied.
It also has some patches to make it completly self contained.
To make it easier to boot strap it also contains Nigels mysql.txt patch.
All libs and the binary is in one App which can be moved around via drag
& drop.
The default install is however in /Applications/Darwinports.

It also has a nice icon based on Titivillus theme
thanks to Ashley Clark making the Icon.

If you want to try it out here is a disk image with a pkg.

http://www.ornstedt.nu/mythtv-0.16.dmg

Any comments are welcome!

/Janne