[mythtv] Myth Status display not updated

Marcel Meier linux at meiersos.ch
Wed Oct 6 10:45:27 UTC 2004

Hi,
First let me know, Chris which modules did you code? Don't want to find bugs only in
your part of the program. lol ;-{
I like all the new things you did in the Status screen!!
But as always with new things there are here and there littel things to get straight.
I'll will test a + c and give you my feedback, but I have no doubt they will work.

I'll also look at problem b and will give it a try. :-)

Cheers Marcel

PS: for the sake of naviation wouldn't it be perfect, when the Home, End, PgUp and PgDown keys would also
work in the detail lists, because with the arrow keys to navigate the detail list is not the best way I think.