[mythtv] grr, DVB (uk) channels started moving around...

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Oct 8 07:27:56 UTC 2004

>Yes I am doing that.. John Pullan mentioned it a bit earlier today.. Are the
>ServiceIDs staying the same and the PIDs just changing or are the ServiceIDs
>changing as well?

Yep, serviceid, and all other params staying the same as far as I can
see, just the pids which are changing

Interestingly, just checking now, but they seem to still be wrong since
last night, so perhaps there has just been a big reshuffle, eg adding
some new channels...

Will need a few more hours/days to see if this is a regular shift, eg
am/pm thing, or just a once off change...

Don't suppose anyone has a copy of Doc Martin from last night though...?