[mythtv] Lost overview over vldxvmc patches

kalweit at exorpro.de kalweit at exorpro.de
Sat Oct 9 08:40:01 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have an epia box and want to use vldxvmc decoding.

Currently I have compiled a pure cvs version + change viaxvmc.h to
vldxvmc.h. So I can link to newest xvmc unichrome patch. I also have
the newest unichrome drivers from cvs. Also drm 1.5 is shown by dmesg.

But if want to watch something in mythtv I only get funny "bubble
bobbles" :-). Audio is ok. Mythfrontend saying on console something
like:
XvMCPutSlice: Error: 2

So I want to give the serveral patches which were posted mainly by Ivor
and Terry a try.

Now my question. Which patches I have to apply? Which patches are
incompatible together?

Thanks,

Kristian.