[mythtv] grr, DVB (uk) channels started moving around...

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:39:34 UTC 2004

A combination of the two would be best, so mythtv works with no video
(allowing you to record radio channels, and not crash the front end on
channels off air) but if you tune to that channel live tv will display
the splash screen (in whatever textbased format that can be parsed
from the data pid).

Look forward to see what any developers come up with :-D