[mythtv] [patch] mythgame: small fix to make it compatible with mame version 0.87

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Fri Oct 15 00:20:25 UTC 2004

mythtv at zwanebloem.nl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Options sound and mouse are no longer recognised by mame 0.87 so I added
> a check for that.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tommy

I was just about to submit a similar patch except this line:
"if(general_prefs.xmame_minor<87){"
should probably be
"if(general_prefs.xmame_minor<87 && general_prefs.xmame_major <= 0){"

Assuming they will ever release a v1.0 ;) The nosound option can be still
specified by setting "-audiodevice" to a bogus device. Finally -fakesound was
also removed.

I will steal your minor number comparison though ;) I didn't know you could do
that. How does it react if you have a version "0.87u1" ?

Anyway my patch also included

--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester