[mythtv] Files still taking up disk space after unlink

Aaron Longson zenoniii at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 15:12:48 UTC 2004

     I think Issac responded on it a couple times.  If my memory serves
me, on September 13th, he applied a fix that moddified two files:

mythtv/programs/mythbackend/playbacksock.cpp
mythtv/programs/mythbackend/mainserver.cpp

     At least, I hope those were the only two changed, for I applied
the patch to my mythtv-0.16 package(xbox made it a pain to use cvs).
Anyway , following up on Isaac's comments, those were the files I found
changed and that was the date.  You can look it up in the web CVS.
     He applied some other patches on the same day, so there is more to
the comment than the related patch.

     BTW, anyone having trouble getting to mythtv.org lately?