[mythtv] New feature idea - MythCalendar

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Mon Oct 18 05:36:05 UTC 2004

Hi,

I don't know much about Mstore. I'm designing integrated home
entertainment/automation system with Mythtv being on of the core elements.
For calendaring and also other stuff I use groupware called Egroupware
(www.egroupware.org). I like it cause it has great features, it's scalable,
can synhronize with Outlook (from csv files and also when working live in
Outlook - just in work), it has xmlrpc interface coming, so maybe it'll be
of any interest in this matter.

Regards,

Robert.