[mythtv] Mythweb patches question

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 19:45:58 UTC 2004

I've been doing some work on the MythMusic portion of Mythweb, and
while I personally am I excited about what I've done, I'm not sure
everyone will care deeply.  What I'd like to know is what's the best
way to introduce the changes I've made?

Specifically: I've fixed several bugs and added several new features.
Should I seperate out bug fixes and features?  One of the fixes
includes a change that will cause themes to need to be updated, should
I fix the other themes that are in the CVS in the patch that
introduces the feature?

This is a link to a patch file that changes it all at once.  If that's
not recommended, or if there is a better way, please let me know about
it.

Fixes:
mythtv:
Fixed a bug that caused maxepisodes to not update.
mythmusic:
Fixed a bug where filters did not persist when clicking "Next" or "Previous"

Features:
mythmusic:
css'ified the track list (basework for future printable tracklists and
exporting lists to other programs from mythweb)
added ability to order track list by title/length/artist/album/genre
added highlight effect for track list cause it's fun eye candy and
makes reading the list easier
added ability to create new play lists
added ability to rename play lists
added ability to add/remove songs from play list

http://www.afferentsys.com/~rbsteffes/patch-mythmusic.bz2