[mythtv] Patch to dvbrecorder.cpp

Matt Lovett mattlovett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:50:26 UTC 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:11:14 +0100, John Pullan <john.pullan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:31:52 +0200, Kenneth Aafløy
> <lists at kenneth.aafloy.net> wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > Try looking close to any occurence of recordts in dvbrecorder.cpp, that said,
> > Taylor Jacob is working on a dvb update, so it's probably not worth starting
> > to work on this now..Taylor, how is that coming along?
> >

> Taylor is busy squishing bugs as we speak. (We had a bit of a
> nightmare over the weekend blaming each other for a problem in the
> scanwiz, hopefully resolved now)
>
> The patch should be ready, real soon now - but then I expect you've
> heard that one before. :-)
> --
> John

Thanks for the replies.

I'll keep an eye out for the new dvb function, and won't start hacking
the code just yet!

FYI the stream errors I was getting were nothing to do with DVB
reception, but seemed to be a bad setting in the BIOS. I've got a VIA
chipset, and setting 'PCI Delay Transaction' to 'enabled' (which is
not the default, but seems to be needed for PCI 2.1 compliance) sorted
it.

Cheers,

Matt