[mythtv] mythfrontend -v playback help needed

Flo Kohlert flokohlert at muenchen-mail.de
Mon Oct 25 23:19:31 UTC 2004

Hi,

iīm currently rying to find out why my frontendgui looks far better on my tv
than watching anything (seems like interlaced output on gui and merged
fields on watching tv/recordings). Mythfrontend -v playback gives me these
messages who rised my attention:
Image Size: dispxoff 0 dispyoff 28(???) dispwoff 720 disphoff 540 (???)

NvidiaVideoSync: VBlank ioctl did not work

DRMVideoSync Couldnīt open dev/dri/cardo

Can anyone explain these to me please?

No deinterlace or any other filters, no xvmc, gf4mx, recordings and modeline
720x576 (tried modeline 768x576 aswell due too square pixels but didnīt make
any difference), Output via vga2rgb converter(thx to
http://www.nexusuk.org/projects/vga2scart/) which makes a brilliant clear
and sharp picture if iīm in the gui.

thanks