[mythtv] New Install - 0.16 or CVS?

Jeff Thompson lists at threeputt.org
Fri Oct 29 22:43:06 UTC 2004

Cecil, presumably there are fixes to 0.16 in CVS, so I am simply asking
which is more stable... Since there doesn't appear to be a "stable"
branch in CVS, I'm just wondering how stable CVS HEAD is...

I already have two Tivo boxes, so I'm not in any dire need for getting
up and running immediately. If CVS is reasonably stable, I'd rather
start there and perhaps join in the development effort.

Thanks,

Jeff