[mythtv] New Install - 0.16 or CVS?

Richard Hamnett r.hamnett at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 15:54:06 UTC 2004

I find the whole idea of asking how stable CVS is, kinda silly....
it's like asking how long's a piece of string. I could check out CVS
one day and do a build which is stable, but i could check out a day or
two later and have it bug ridden, the whole nature of CVS is that it
is unstable and constantly evolving... if you catch it on a bad day,
then unlucky!

Rick