[mythtv] How-to and project doucumentation

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Wed Sep 1 07:33:45 EDT 2004

Hi,
I am relatively new to the mythtv-scene and was wondering whether there
is any documentation regarding this project (db-structure, etc).
Futhermore I would like to contribute a few new themes but did not find
any documentation on how to implement/test these. There was a thread
about a howto from Oct. 2003 but as it seems this did not materialise -
should anyone be able to give me a few hints, I would be glad to
contribute a "theme-ing how-to" which would increase the number of
available themes.
greetings
--Verteiler