[mythtv] Mythweb bugfix patch overlooked?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Sep 3 12:17:45 EDT 2004

> Issac tends to attend to patches every two to three weeks in a big
> batch. It's been about two weeks since the last batch which introduced
> some bugs that needed to be shaken out. Patience is the name of the
> game.

Except that Isaac doesn't apply the mythweb patches.  I do.   But on
that note, it's pretty much the same deal.  I've been really busy trying
to get nuvexport updated before my hard drive fills up.

Rest assured, I haven't forgotten any of the patches that were
submitted.  I've been meaning to get to them in the next couple of days.

-Chris