[mythtv] Feature Request

Evan Klinger eklinger at uci.edu
Fri Sep 3 18:30:46 EDT 2004

It would be great if a financial plugin could be created for MythTV that
would allow checking of current credit card balances and utility (phone,
electricity, water, gas, etc) bills. Of course it would have to know
about each provider but if an extensible framework were developed then I
would be happy to create a few plugins for some of the more common
credit card companies and utility providers in southern California. And
I'm sure others would develop plugins for their local region as well.

Thank you
Evan Klinger