[mythtv] List upcoming episodes

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Sun Sep 5 14:55:46 EDT 2004

I'm not sure this qualifies as a bug but more of a side effect.  In the
recording options screen there is a List Upcoming Episodes link that
loads up the page from the menus that shows upcoming episodes.  One
thing that I have found is that when I am changing a program's
information such that it would modify the upcoming episodes (like
changing how it matches dupes), that the List Upcoming link always
reflects the saved information and not the information current at the
time.  While I'm sure this is intended, from a user standpoint, it might
be worth looking at to see if it might be adapted to reflect the current
state of the recording rather than just the saved.

Kevin