[mythtv] Any missed patches?

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Wed Sep 8 13:57:05 EDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004, Isaac Richards wrote:
]Any missed patches (non mythweb) that I've not either commented on or not
]applied?  I believe I got everything with [patch] in the subject line that
]was ready for CVS..  Anyway, I'm done applying things for the night. =)

Did you try the xvmc-idct patch? It's the part of the XvMC IDCT
acceleration patch that you had problems with before, but with more
debug information and possibly a fix for your problem. I've attached an
updated version here.

Also, the pack_pblocks patch, my version is 10% faster on a P4. But the
latest ffmpeg version is a little clearer. This function is only 1% of the
total load during XvMC decoding, so I drop it if you'd rather keep the
ffmpeg version.

-- Daniel