[mythtv] MythMusic Web Interface

Ben Dodson bdodson at seas.upenn.edu
Sat Sep 11 19:09:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

I already talked to a few people working on myth TV about this. I read a
post a while back about using a project like Zina as a web frontend to
MythMusic. I am working on a project called Jinzora (www.jinzora.org)
that I think could integrate really well with MythMusic.

We are going to be releasing our 1.1 pretty soon which is mostly feature
based, but there has already been a lot of work on 2.0 which will make
it easy to integrate with MythMusic:
--The backend has been abstracted so it should be able to use
MythMusic's metadata easily.
--There is a jukebox component that will allow it to control the
MythMusic software (the user can choose to stream the music or play it
via the host macine)
--The interface will use Smarty tags so we can easily customize it to
fit MythWeb's style.

Anyways, any comments would be appreciated..

--Ben