[mythtv] Mac OS X "instructions"

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Sep 13 18:28:34 EDT 2004

> I am trying to put together a darwinports bundle for this. If you have
> any good hints let me know ;-)
> At the moment I get it to compile nice but have some problems with the
> app not finding the dylibs...

	At the moment, I do this in the mythfrontend directory:

ln -s ../../libs/*/*.dylib .

which means that running the binary from that directory finds the libs.

1) Will add that to my webpage instructions

2) Still working toward bundling the libs in the .app
    (with a nice icon, et c.)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Gentlemen,
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  you can't fight in here