[mythtv] Install from Atrpms, then compiling CVS

Moasat mythtv at moasat.dyndns.org
Wed Sep 22 18:42:10 EDT 2004

I've installed .16 from Atrpms on FC2 but I'd like to download the current
CVS and compile that as well.  However, once I compile and install and run
myhtbackend, it exits with a message saying that it was compiled against one
lib but another one is installed.  I tried a distclean and even tried
deleting all of the myth files from /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include
and recompiled and installed but I get the same message.

Is there some file(s) I can delete which will get things to sync up with
what's installed versus what I'm compiling?