[mythtv] RFE: Add sql server to settings.

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Sep 22 19:19:05 EDT 2004

> On a platform like Windows or Mac OS X, where text-based configuration
> is unusual, if not anathema, it does form a barrier to acceptance.

	Ditto for a turnkey system like KnoppMyth if you are installing
a frontend-only setup (or running the frontend from the CD).

> If I submitted a patch for a graphical setup

	No, don't do that (started last night and am nearly finished :-)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|  "Let's see how Spike is going"
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia      |              ...