[mythtv] Re: compiling mythtv frontend for cygwin

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:46:00 EDT 2004

Well Mark, I think that I have all the dll's required all put in the
same directory, if this doesnt work then give compiling a shot...

Set your environment variable to DISPLAY = localhost:0
Also edit mysql.txt

i uploaded to here http://clue.eng.iastate.edu/~superm1/bin.zip

I'm not sure how long I will keep that up, as that is my filespace
directory at school, but it should be up for at least a week or two