[mythtv] Re: compiling mythtv frontend for cygwin

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 03:34:15 EDT 2004

Folks one more quick release before I'm off to hit the sack.  I put
another binary up at my site
http://clue.eng.iastate.edu/~superm1/mythwindows0930.zip

This only had a few minor directx video changes, and guess what, now
we have video & choppy audio :)
By the time my patch is applied to CVS I'll have some more changes
hopefully and be ready for a second patch.
I think we are now at the point where Ian was back in January - except
, just a matter of syncing this audio and video, and i'll admit not
exactly my forte persay, but thats why this is a learning experience
right?