[mythtv] Re: nuvexport - which id3tag??

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-dev at beirdo.ca
Thu Sep 30 12:38:04 EDT 2004

George Styles <george at ripnet.co.uk> wrote:
> My question is - which id3tag (url?) does nuvexport expect to use? there are LOADS of id3tag programs for Gnu/Linux on the web :)

The one that I used is from:
  id3lib-3.8.3-7.1.fc1.fr.rpm

which says source comes from:
  http://id3lib.sourceforge.net/

> My second question is - is there an example of command line usage?

Not as of yet.  We are still working on testing the command line arguments and
tidying up loose ends.  I'd expect that to be ready soon though.

> Do the command line options work for xVid and mp3?

All of the exporters will have command-line options.  This should make all of
our lives easier (I'd hope)

Ciao
Gavin