[mythtv] Re: nuvexport - which id3tag??

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-dev at beirdo.ca
Thu Sep 30 20:21:17 EDT 2004

Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
>> If i were to make a start on this (ie, fully command-line enable xDiv
>> and MP3 which are the 2 i need) would you be willing to accept patches
>> back into the CVS?

> Sure, as long as it fits with my plan (the $is_cli stuff -- it's already
> half-implemented in several places).  except that to do that, you'll
> also need to update the transcode and ffmpeg superclasses.

With a bit of direction up front, I should be able to help out with this also.
We'll still have to submit patches to Chris, but we should be able to get
it working.  I have a bit more exposure to the nuvexport code than most
people at this time.

First I need to get the transcoding working for the guy in France who's getting
wonky output. :)

Ciao
Gavin