[mythtv] http status reporting wrong host for remote encoders

Peter Lee peteratcmu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:17:32 UTC 2005

With cvs as of 1:30pm EST, april 2, '05: the http status reported by
my master mythbackend reports that the remote encoder in the slave
backend is "local on localhost".  I don't know yet if the master
backend is truly confused about the slave encoder --- I'll know
tonight, I suppose, when my system is scheduled to record on both
encoders.  But at least playing live tv still works on both encoders.

The relevant snippet of the http status output (via lynx -dump):
======
Encoder status

   Encoder 1 is local on localhost and is not recording.
   Encoder 2 is local on localhost and is not recording.
======
This output is wrong because Encoder 2 is actually remote on host "mythslave".

Peter