[mythtv] Font issues with QT

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:29:31 UTC 2005

So I closed up the segmentation fault I was having with qt 3.3.3 by
upgrading to qt 3.3.4, thanks the help getting the debugger running on
that one.  Problem is I seem to have moved on to a new font issue,
running mythtv-setup causes all text in the application window to be
represented as squares.  Here's a screen capture of what I get:
http://www1.coe.neu.edu/~dlippman/mythtv-setup.JPG

I'm wondering what font exactly myth is trying to load, and if there
might be something else in the picture that I may need to rebuild (ie:
freetype, etc.)?

--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman.net>