[mythtv] LiveTV Manual Recording

plasma at synaptik.com.au plasma at synaptik.com.au
Tue Apr 5 02:41:18 UTC 2005

Hi,

I want to make it so if a channel has no XMLTV information, users can hit
R to start a record for x amount of minutes. I haven't any idea of how to
call for this in tvplay.cpp, if it's the right place to do it at all, so
any help with this one would be great.

Perhaps it could default to x, and the livetv menu could offer
30,60,120,180,240 and 300. Even better, R could start recording, switch to
recording playback (like normal) and hitting R again could stop.

Again, any help with this would (I'm guessing) add to MythTV's
overwhelming greatness. ^_^

Thanks,
Nathan Manzi