[mythtv] theme cache read order problem with patch

Paul Bender pbender at qualcomm.com
Sun Apr 10 16:41:43 UTC 2005

I have noticed that sometimes the image from the default theme rather
than the image from the selected image is loaded.

This happens when the images are not in the same relative location. For
example, it happens with commflagged.png, which is located in
default/commflagged.png and G.A.N.T./type/commflagged.png. Because these
files are in different directories, they both appear in the theme cache.

It appears that the problem is with 'MythContext::LoadScaleImage' and
'MythContext::LoadScalePixmap' in 'mythtv/libs/libmyth/mythcontext.cpp'.
They look for the cached image in the top level directory first. As a
result, in the above example, they grab the cached version default theme
rather than the G.A.N.T. theme.

I have attached a patch that I believe fixes this. At least, it fixes it
for me.