[mythtv] ThemedMenuPrivate: Must have room for at least 1 column of buttons

Endaf Jones jonese at zener.com
Sun Apr 10 18:28:27 UTC 2005

Thanks Mario for your reply.

Yes, I had outdated plugins (my fault, I had a error with mythbrowser
that halted my other plugins from being freshly compiled)..

2005-04-10 12:21:39.316 ThemedMenuPrivate: Must have room for at least 1
column of buttons

As for problem #2, I'm not willing to below away all my settings for a
frontend host at this time;  I will have to play more first.  Wonder if
there was a DB schema update that didn't happen correctly?

# Endaf