[mythtv] Border Problem During Playback since Apr 8 CVS build

Ben bmythtvdevel at k9sr.us
Sun Apr 10 21:57:02 UTC 2005

I am seeing a thin (i.e., a few pixels) gray/blue border on the top and
left edges of my screen during playback.  This problem does not appear
in the Apr 7 CVS build, so my guess is that it was caused by the patch
made on Thu Apr 7 15:33:49 2005 that claims to change the API on
DisplayRes a little bit.  Is anybody else seeing this problem?  I tried
changing the overscan and XY placement settings, but that didn't change
anything.  It happens whether or not I am using XVMC.  I fear that I am
the only one seeing this problem since nobody else has mentioned it yet.

danielk, since you are the one who made the patch, could you help me
debug this problem?  My recordings were made from an HD3000.

Ben