[mythtv] Border Problem During Playback since Apr 8 CVS build

Chris Strom chris.eee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 21:08:08 UTC 2005

On Apr 10, 2005 10:22 PM, Ben <bmythtvdevel at k9sr.us> wrote:

> Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
>

> Can you tell me if you are running with window decorations (borders)
>  or not? If so could you try turning them off and tell me if that gets rid
> of the problem?
>
>  I am running running the fluxbox window manager...I don't know where the
> window border settings are kept, so I'll have to search to find out, but I
> have noticed that when I turn on full-screen TV watching in the Appearance
> settings, the problem borders go away while watching TV, but they do
> reappear when I go back to the Myth menus (and I have the "run Myth in
> window" setting disabled).

I am running fluxbox as well.

You can toggle window decoration in fluxbox if you bind keys to do so.
 The following entry in my ~/.fluxbox/keys allows me to toggle window
decorations with Alt+t:

Mod1 T :ToggleDecor

When I do so, the top/left offset remains in place.  That is, the
margin shows the same regardless of whether or not the window
decorations are on or off.

I've got window decorations on by default, but, like Ben, I usually
run (and noticed the problem) in full screen mode.

--Chris